Monday, November 7, 2011

Ah the Brilliance of ME!

Some things you ought to know:

1.       This is my 100th post. THERE ARE ONE HUNDRED OF THESE THINGS! You may now proceed to read them all. J
2.       I have finished my HSC. As in, finished my secondary education. As in, I will never sit in a classroom (as I know it) ever again. Unless I become a teacher that is.
3.      I have acquired what I believe is legitimately the most beautiful dress for formal. Whilst I won’t show you a picture of it (just yet anyway), here is an example of what it resembles:


 (I mean, what Belle's wearing, not the Beast. Does he have a name, other than "the Beast"? What is with that?)

4.      Hence I may be the most content human being alive on earth.

So what have I been doing recently that has prevented me writing to you DESPITE having absolutely NO WORK to do? Well, let me tell you I have spent a lot of time in a tunnel in a playground having my spine slowly warped whilst singing many songs of varying degrees of brilliance. I have also spent a good deal of lovely time with Bruv including going to the park this afternoon and playing Frisbee/soccer in the middle of a glorious summer storm. We got soaked, but a combination of playing on the swings and a warm breeze dried us off really fast. It was lovely.

Also I just have had no idea what I wanted to write for the 100th post. I still don’t. So here’s the most amazing short film I found on Youtube:



I’m going to go to sleep now because I’m tired. However, in the next few weeks I may be recording some music! :O And if it all turns out spiffily, I will show it to you. I also have just some generally exciting rants regarding feminism/alcohol/my life philosophies to type up and share with you. Okay? Placated now?

Love you like having actually nothing in the world to do ... except tidy my room :S

x

No comments:

Post a Comment