Monday, April 25, 2011

Did you mean awesome?

Sometimes I amuse myself by taking Print Screens of things that I find funny.
 



This took me way too long to Photoshop … okay I admit I only have Paint. I am a lonely, bad-software-equipped teen who has too much time (TOO LITTLE TIME! I JUST DON’T SPEND IT WISELY :S) who thinks she’s awesome. Guess which one is the photo of me? I wish I looked like Natalie Portman … Audrey Hepburn … Lauren Bacall. But yeah if you search Clare Baxter in a search engine that’s the first photo that comes up. You know that you’re famous when the first photo that comes up is YOU when you type in your name. Photos from facebook don’t count. Don’t lie to yourself Tersa. (WOW TARA THREE? You are sthuper hyper famousth.)


I just thought this was funny.



And this. Sumo tournament more news-breaking than rebels announcing peace talks? AND SOCCER?! No way. But anyways, it's not a print screen, because this was from before I could print screens. I also never knew about the Page Break button until about the start of this year when Lou told me and from then on I’ve been breaking pages left right and centre. It’s so exciting when you think you know everything about technology … hahahaha yeah right … and then you learn something new.



And this is what happens when I try to get onto school emails. HATE YOU SCHOOL. It is so annoying so yeah. J

I’m too tired to talk about Q&A atm, although it was a really good episode, OH MY GOODNESS MORE WOMEN ON THE PANEL THAN MEN (they must have read my mum’s letter J). I would have to say it was exciting that there were no pollies for once although the abundance of military people was a little over the top … I know it’s Anzac Day but it made for a weighted panel I thought. And Chakkers – HI THERE! You spoke so brilliantly, comme d’habitude, SGHS represent. (Also I saw you too Nat, leather jacketing it up.) I will say this though:

THERE IS NO QUEUE.

I am going to write a letter to Julia Gillard about how terribly conservative she’s become. And I’ll play to my strengths (disillusioned teenage girl who really believed that changes were going to be made under the Gillard government) and she WILL pay attention. Or something.

Anyhoo bye. That was the stupidest* post ever. I am sorry.

Love you like the miscellaneous keyboard functions you find when bored.

*I MEAN MOST STUPID. There I go, writing like Stephanie Meyer again.

2 comments:

  1. THERE IS A PHOTO OF ME UNDER TARA PERAMATUKORN. That is both incredibly disappointing and weird.

    Also, Q&A lurve. I too, was very excited when I heard Tony Jones say 'the next question comes from Ananya Chakravorty' or something along that line. And then I was even more excited when she started speaking. Wow, I am filled with cool stories.

    And finally, I don't JGillz has become conservative at all. I think she comes across that way because she's the successor of someone who spent very little time as PM, who took over from an 11 year government under John Howard. Besides, she hasn't really become conservative at all. A tax on carbon? I'd say that's pretty progressive (and very freaking Green).

    I know. I make too many assertions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loulou you are so Tararary that there is no reason why you shouldn't be under Tara and not yourself. Or something.
    I know it was brilliant, I bounced up and down for a while and didn't really hear what she was actually saying. These things happen. Lucky for us when we were on TV people could just look at our beautiful faces (seen not heard) and hence there was no worrying about not being understood, or having stupid military guy completely disagreeing with the premise of your question, etc.
    HEY ME TOO.
    Uh, hellooooo, what about marriage equality? I mean, she's not religious and she herself isn't married. The only reason why she's maintaining the position that marriage should be between a man and a woman is because she is being too conservative/pleasing the right-wing. WE ELECTED LABOR. PLEASE BE ACTUALLY PROGRESSIVE WILL YOU PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
    In the words of Josh Thomas -- WTF?
    Love your new blog (what there is of it) by the way. Especially the header-photo-thing. Feeling all famous now.
    (extra famous)
    xx

    ReplyDelete