Friday, April 22, 2011

Oh my BIFFLE


Last night one of my BIFFLES, or however you’re supposed to spell it, came over to chill before rehearsals for the musical she’s in. Anyways we had a pretty awesome time, just doing stupid things like being pretentious by doing all snazzy acoustic versions of Friday on the guitar/ukulele with Patchy doing a bit of a piano solo in the ‘Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday …’ bit. And then it stopped being acoustic because my bruv has an electric ukulele so we plugged it in and turned up the distortion so it sounded like a heavy metal ukulele. Well, technically it was a heavy metal ukulele, and you know what? We rocked Rebecca Black like … I don’t know. Like tomorrow’s Saturday and how Sunday comes after …wards.

Oh and also we did a bit of Justin Bieber (is that how you spell it? I always forget …) because it’s the same chord progression and, you know, did a bit of "What is This Feeling" from Wicked J Twas really fun.



But yeah you know how there are those dickhead (GREEN OH MY GOD CONGRATS BECCYYYYYYYYY) P-platers who play their Aussie RnB/rap music, I’m not exactly sure what the genre is, really loud as they drive along and give a dodgy name to all other P-platers?

That’s right. We did our little bit of jiving in the IGA car park.

So yeah Bec I love you bajillions. <3 You’re kinda super. Come over next Thursday, I want to perfect our uke/guitar version of Friday like there’s no tomorrow (haha that would be a Friday …)

And as for the rest of you ;) I like you quite a fair bit as well. I love you in the same proportion as how much I hate the Stalin essay I’m attempting (and failing) to write right now. I love you as much as I hate the fact that I just wrote you about 350 words in five minutes and only 36 words of essay in six or seven hours today. Possibly eight. I love you as much as I hate the fact that my drama logbook has disappeared off the face of the planet and hence I am going to fail the performance component of my drama HSC. I love you as much as I hate Canberra and yet am driving (yes, personally) there tomorrow for Easter. Hey it’s Good Friday. Happy Good Friday people who celebrate Good Friday. And Happy Day-Off-Work for those people who don’t, but just get a day off work. It’s pretty snazzy, free holidays J.

I love you as much as free holidays, chocolate eggs and the fact that I can get my Ps in less than a month, put together and times-ed by a lot.

(I hope you don’t think the amount of times I confess my adoration for you anonymous people reduces the potency of the statement. ß Why can’t I write like that in my essay? You know, all pretentious and cleverly? Instead I have …

After Lenin’s death in 1924, the Bolshevik party was in a stage of turmoil and confusion due to a struggle for power between the highest members of the Politburo. After four years of contention, Joseph Stalin,
And it’s terrible. BLEAURGH.)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment