Thursday, April 21, 2011

Who is CRAAAAAZY now?

Well, I was watching this talk show/comedy/music thing on the ABC last night with Adam Hills, who is this very well-known Australian comedian and who has been nominated for a GOLD LOGIE as in the highest form of recognition on Australian television, and guess what?

He lived in Sweden for a year AND can speak Swedish.

Who is crazy now?

(I think I win.)


I got a Kindle, as in one of those book reading thingoes, from my dad who just came back from America. It's really cool, and there's French books on there - Voyage au Centre de la Terre by Jules Verne and Emma by Jane Austen (the French version). But I couldn't finish Emma in English so I'm not very optimistic as to how that one's going to go. SO YEAH if you have any ideas for good books to read that are out of copyright, please, tell me :)


I love you in the way that only real books can be loved.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment