Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm in a car

Argh i know this is a weird font and all but I'm in a car (see title) on my way to OMIGOSH the most exciting place in the world or something, Canberra. I very nearly typed Canada then. Oh well, one can always dream.

Anyhoo so I don't know what to say exactly, I just wanted to be all spiffy and use my dad's iPad to post this and also be all committed and everything to blogging. I'm scared because I know I haven't done enoaugh homework these holidays, and yeah, there's still five more days to go but it's starting to stress me out a little.

But you know what? Soon this will all be over. I don't just mean my trip to Canberra, I mean school in general. Thirteen years of pretending to throw up in the junior girls toilets so I could go home early (haha actually that was just once, when I was much younger and fuller of hatred for school ... plus I went to Dobroyd then, not saying it's a bad school, but ... you know), thhirteen years of barely edible packed lunches (I was the girl with the cheese and vegemite sandwich and a banana every day in primary school ... I remember the day when mum bought us roll ups in year one and it was one of the best days of my life), and thirteen years of waiting, waiting, waiting, for the beLl for the end of classes to go.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE school.

It just can't be good for your health is all.

Love you as much as I love Sydney.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment