Friday, April 29, 2011

How Embarrassing

Today I went with Lou to Chatime (but Mandy must still be at the Parramatta one, and we miss her a lot L) and we hung out there for probably too long and got high on grape juice and brown rice green milk tea half sugar quarter ice and pearls. We talked about stuff including the fact that I haven’t really had too many embarrassing moments since primary school, at least none that really stick out and make me wince in the night or whatever. We also talked about winking. Or actually, we just stood at Railway Square exchanging winks and trying to do them well without superfluous blinking. Then Lou challenged me to wink at a stranger. I already had, and he looked at me incredibly weirdly.

But anyhoo I was walking home (the long way) through the gathering dark and I thought, you know what, let’s continue this tradition of winking at strangers. So a stranger walks past. And Clare winks at stranger. Then realises …

Wasn’t technically a stranger.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND *WINK* LOVE YOU LIKE BROWN RICE GREEN MILK TEA HALF SUGAR QUARTER ICE AND PEARLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

x

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD WHO WAS IT TELL ME NOW PLEEEASE

    ReplyDelete
  2. and ruin that lovely bit of tension? i think not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog! just for you.
    and I remembered the url and everything because I am amazing. I'll try and send you a letter that you'll never reply to someday soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank youu that is pretty spiffy -- well if you can remember lou's then it's only fair. and i may too reply to it. i actually wrote a bajillion pages in fancy paper to the last one but then i never sent it and then i may have thrown it away because of lack of wanting to. :S but just try me. you never know your luck? x

    ReplyDelete