Sunday, April 17, 2011

Oh, the music of our childhood

So today I was reminiscing about discos at my primary school. You paid about $4 to get in and you got a sausage sandwich, a fizzy drink, an ice block and a GLOW STICK. And a night of fun and awesome songs such as these:




Ahh aren’t they just beautiful? Don’t they make you feel just so happppppy? I really love the pants and the crop tops, OHMYGOSH a belly button? PROMISCUOUS.

I remember I was with my friend Brooke and the DJ said that it was time to find a partner to dance with, and we were scared of boys so we took an opportune toilet break and stood outside the hall and watched all the girls and boys dancing. Yuck, we thought. Boys. 

And then there’d be fireworks in the Top Playground – these were the good old days when fireworks were legal. Ahh … nostalgia. Anyway, enjoy the music!

X

Oh and p.s. Does anyone want to learn some of those awesome dance moves with me? PLEASE????

No comments:

Post a Comment