Friday, November 18, 2011

Insomnia

I can’t sleep, as per title. I am too happy. Super dooper content with life in general. Couldn’t sleep much last night either, or the night before that. Everything is just a brilliant haze of blissfulness.

I won’t tell you why because I don’t like to jinx these things. Also, because I don’t want to be too happy because there is a particularly large chance that said happiness is unjustified. Oh but my goodness, there are blisters on my toes from wearing stupid high heels to formal and I have a bit of a cold from walking around the city with holey shoes last night, but I super love life right now. J EEEEE.

Also, tonight I babysat these kids and we had a Dr Seuss Fox in Socks rapping competition. That story is the hardest thing to read out loud, I had to practice. You should try, it is another thing that aids contentment. That and being really knowledgeable about year eight maths/french/geo homework and making paper planes and watching youtube videos. I love kids :) This time, not in the strange trying to work out the logistics of getting pregnant/giving birth/raising a child enough to put them in childcare by the time I get to university in sixteen months fashion ... just that I love them a normal amount.

Okay sorry I’ll stop this iffy happiness rant thing. Super self-absorbed today or something? Probably. Always. It’s just ... everything (almost everything) is perfect.

Love you like LIFEEEEEEEE.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment