Saturday, December 17, 2011

An apology of sorts.

... Oops?

Sorry that I haven’t written since forever. Things happen; freedom, the composing of romantic sonnets with proper Shakespearean structure and everything, HSC results coming back (I GOT FULL MARKS FOR MY EXTENSION TWO MAJOR WORK GUYS EEE) and acceptance into a volunteer group travelling to South America next year. That’s just to mention a few of the brilliant things I’ve been up to recently that have prevented me from talking to you, or finishing my theories of life.

I promise that I’ll write more soon. Also, this’ll be a great way of keeping you up to date with my amazing adventures in Vietnam in a couple of weeks (if there’s much internet about) and then when I go to Ecuador ... it’ll probably be Ecuador ... next September.

So stay tuned, don’t hate me too much for not talking for ages, and enjoy the chronicles of my life as a proper adult who will never ever go to school ever again. J

Unless I become a teacher.

Love you like 50/50.

No comments:

Post a Comment