Sunday, October 16, 2011

:)

Tomorrow my HSC begins. As in, tomorrow. As in, not today, but tomorrow.

This is a very strange feeling.

Today my parents bought me a huge bouquet of flowers, the prettiest and girliest bouquet I have ever seen, and it has little good luck lady bugs stuck onto some of the leaves.

Not real lady bugs.

They also got me a card and Bruv signed it saying:
“Good luck in the HSC. Your doing well anyways.”
Which was a nice sentiment.

And because Bruv wasn’t there when they gave it to me Father signed it for him saying:
“Good luck I guess. Love Patrick.”

Bruv has this thing about always finishing off anything nice he says with “I guess” – “Thanks for driving me to school Clare, I guess,” – “Good luck in your French orals, I guess,” – “This pasta is nice, I guess,” ... it’s like he can’t feel emotions or he’ll explode or something. It’s pretty funny.

Sometimes I can’t blame him for not thanking me for driving him to school – did I tell you about the time that I ran over his foot? That was pretty awkward.

Anyway, so the HSC is tomorrow as in tomorrow as in not today tomorrow and I should probably go back to studying. But you know what? I’m super prepared. We’re ALL super prepared. This is a year’s worth of work and so soon we will never have to remember silly things like:

-           

Oh my gosh I have no idea what to write there ... :S This is not a good sign.

NO MATTER. SOME INSPIRATION FOR YOU ALL:



Love you like sixteen days until I’m finished forever ...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment