Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Disadvantages of being an adult

I was on the bus – am I ever not on the bus? – on Monday on my way to the drama exam and I realised something horrific.

Not being a student is going to suck.

It’s not just that we get free public transport and hence can just hop on any random bus and hope we arrive somewhere at some point in time.

It’s not just the cheaper cinema/theatre/transport tickets we can buy.

It’s not just being able to chuck on our uniform in the morning and not have to stress about what we’re wearing.

THERE WILL BE NO MORE CHECKING OUT HOT PRIVATE SCHOOL BOYS L

This is a big problem, I don’t think you quite understand. I swear private school uniforms actually increase the average male’s hotness level by AT LEAST 57 points. I don’t quite know what it is. But I was sitting on the bus with my head on the side checking out this particularly attractive guy (the uniform, as I said earlier, added 57 hotness points) and thinking, if I weren’t in school uniform this would be twice as weird. Hey, if I weren’t in school uniform this would probably be illegal.

So I’m making the most of my gorgeous uniform – “We get the fellows in brown and yellow” – and enjoying the view, so to speak, for as long as possible.

In other news, my HSC is 50% completed – I have done five out of ten units, and know people who have only done two out of twelve. Schadenfreude Clare escapes again. Belonging killed me. Drama was weird but okay. Modules were brilliant. J Now I can relax and try to remember that entire language I need to know by next Thursday ...

Love you like private school boys ... *teenage-girly-sigh*

x

No comments:

Post a Comment