Sunday, October 9, 2011

One Week To Go ...

What are you doing as of this moment?
Lying on a picnic blanket in the garden with a cup of tea, casually booing when the neighbours are cheering at the Rugby World Cup.

What should you be doing as of this moment?
Writing more essays ... I’ve done five today though and my hands are about to fall off.

The HSC is in a week. What is keeping you alive?
Too much tea, a jumper that smells like a fireplace, the beautiful spring air and my dog. I’m bouncing stats of the death tolls during the Troubles off her.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to the library with Tazmunia, hopefully, until 10pm. A lot of English study because I haven’t done anything for Paper One yet awkward.

What will you be doing in a week (and about eighteen hours)?
Sitting in the MPH with thirteen other girls, hopefully not laughing and chatting like we did during our reading time in trials, trying to remember something about The Threepenny Opera and Mother Courage.

What is getting on your nerves?
The fact that because I haven’t put a subject into the majority of these sentences, the computer has done that stupid green underlining thing saying YOUR GRAMMAR SUCKS. FIX IT GIRLIE! I’m ignoring it.

Anything else we ought to know?
SORRY that I haven’t written in a while. Perhaps after the HSC/during procrastination time I’ll finish the Camper’s Camper Guide to Camping and post it, it’s very informative and stuff that everyone should know. Especially the Best Group Ever as we’re going camping after the HSC and it’s good to know how to do it. My HSC starts Monday week which is a little bit scary and my eyes hurt from writing so many essays. Also, my pinky really hurts from playing the guitar (procrastination) because my steel strings pretty much sliced it in half. Or something less dramatic.

So that’s where I am at the moment. Not too scared about the HSC. There’s just a lot to know and I don’t feel as if it’s all getting squished into my head. I will feel a bajillion times better after Paper Two (the 19th – ten days from now argh).

Until next time, mes amis, please enjoy this beautifully-written blurb on the box of tissues sitting on my desk.

Sorbent Velvet is luxuriously soft and strong. Our unique through-air dried tissue technology creates a luxuriously soft tissue that is gentle on your skin. Velvet Large tissues are even larger for the ultimate luxury tissue experience.

Oh dear.

Love you like the word luxuriant. Oh my goodness I love that word so much. Want to woo me (haha), pretty much just say the word luxuriant a lot. Actually don’t ... that’s sort of creepy.

OKAY BYEEEE.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment