Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New and improved ways to procrastinate

I was studying, but now I’m making soap with Bruv. We’ve got some real delicacies brewing in the kitchen – green basil soap with mint leaves, brown chocolate soap with chocolate powder sprinkled on top, layered purple vanilla and chocolate soap, red rosemary soap and dark blue soap with oatmeal on the top.

It smells a bit. But it’s fun, and sticky, and now my hands are disarmingly clean.

When we restock our ingredients we’re going to make Chai and Honey soap, and then some using Fruitalicious tea from T2. (My brainchildren. I think I should go and start my own brand of soap. I could sell it at the markets each Saturday, what do you reckon?)

I made a bit of a documentary in order to immortalise Bruv and my sudden enthusiasm for soap-creating. It’s cool. Maybe I’ll show you it one day, along with Maudie doing awesome tricks. These tricks are awesome, trust me.

Uh. Um. I might go and write some notes for modern history, goodness me I need to. Love you like ... guessed it yet? SOAP. Soap soap soap soap. Also, Chloe’s new EP:

Thirty days has September
April, June and November
All the rest have 31 except ...
February aloooooone.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment