Thursday, May 5, 2011

Piratisis

So today was a pretty good day. Why? Because yours truly had the unparalleled opportunity to make a huge fool of herself with a bit of that good old Australian sense of self-deprecating situational humour.

I’m also in pain. That’s why it’s a ‘pretty’ good day, as opposed to a fantastic one.

Yesterday I got some dirt or something in my eye. Today I went to the doctor to get it checked out. They have no idea what’s wrong with it. So I got some eyedrops to put in every two hours and the most flattering eye-patch the world has ever set eyes upon.

Instead of the whole humiliating eye-patch thing, I just got Lou to write the word “YARR” on it in orange (later to be redone in permanent marker by Tiantian), so that perhaps my debilitated condition may bring some source of amusement to my friends. And later, to random strangers on the bus.

Enjoy my piratisis (it’s contagious) with some of these beautiful PC-photobooth pictures. J


Swashbuckling Pirate

Really really ridiculously good-looking Pirate
Love you like I love my eye-patch (which is a lot, I swear)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment