Sunday, August 28, 2011

How lovely, the weekend.

Yo bros!

Slightly awkward. Vows to never type that way ever again. Continues on to satisfy the hopes of the TENS OF THOUSANDS reading this (hahaha) um anyway.

I just want to tell you some of the lovely/quirky adventures I’ve been having, because quirkiness makes the world go round and there is nothing quite like a lovely quirky adventure to satiate the restless spirit of a HSC-student.

On Friday afternoon after school LaTian and Lox and I decided that home was somewhere we didn’t want to go (it is always an anticlimax, especially after having COMPLETELY FINISHED ALL MY TRIAL/HSC EXAMS UNTIL THE 17th OF OCTOBER!) so we went on an adventure. We started by fuelling our exhausted end-of-the-week bodies at the noodle bar on George Street I once raved about, and then found ourselves in Darling Harbour after flipping a coin at each corner we came to in order to decide the way to turn. It’s a good method when you find yourself with people as indecisive and yet as stubborn as Lox and I. (You like pictures of moi looking like an idiot? You like Lox? CLICK HERE J)

That was fun anyhow. On Saturday night some gorgeous friends of mine came over, we played 60s rock as loud as some pathetic speakers would go trying to drown out the terrifying doof-doof music of my next-door neighbour’s granddaughter’s 16th birthday party (complete with ONE HUNDRED drunk/high/half-naked guests). We also danced to their music in our driveway and overheard the antics of Santa Sabina girls:

GIRL:                    Oh my God I can’t believe you KISSED her!
BOY:                     (Unapologetically) I was pissed.

(Later)

BOY:                     But I love you both!

Ah, what it must be like to be a real teenager.

Oh and Bruv is in a heavy-metal rock band and on Saturday some of his band members came over and they jammed in our lounge room ... and then some GROUPIES of his came over, like REAL GIRLS which is hilarious, and then the SAME GROUPIES were at his grand final soccer match today (which he won, if you wanted to know). I will never let it go. Bruv has groupies. Life is hilarious.

Alright so there’s a little narcissistic update on the adventures I have. Stay posted for more? Don’t leave me alone in cyberspace ... (no one can hear me scream).

Love you like lovely quirky weekends.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment