Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Claudia - YOU ARE WRONG

Here is my best friend Claudia: *J and here is me: L* (the asterisks are our ponytails by the way).

So: *J> Hey Clare! You write like Stephanie Meyer.
L*> WHAT? What are you talking about?? What?
*J> Your blog about the IGS kid. “Like a marble statue.” Come on.
L*> Oh my God. Oh my God. Well I am just a stupid girl who falls over a lot what can I say?
*J> Hahaha.
L*> I really … I didn’t … that’s what … ARGH.
*J> Hahaha.
L*> Well … I might write like Stephanie Meyer, but you noticed. What does that say about you, huh?
*J> No!
J*> Haha YES YES YES.
*J> No, just look at this website.

And anyway that’s when she showed me the funniest website in the world. That you must look at. (Click on the picture, by the way.)


So check that out and ENJOY, because it's funny.
Holy I don’t like Twilight. Save yourself! If you haven’t read it, DON’T.

On that note … does anyone want to buy the first three Twilight books off me? I’m asking for a chocolate paddle pop. But highest bidder of chocolate paddle pops wins.  

*Just a short one today, evidently. I'm tired, and I'm dying.

DEATH BY ENGLISH EXTENSION TWO.

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment