Sunday, February 27, 2011

Music Time

Hello world! (This is me. Life should be … oooh yeah fun for everyone.) Anyway I think it’s time for a little bit of music because today I’ve been studying and when I say studying I mean I wrote out about 500 vocab flashcards for French – that’s right, now I KNOW STUFF. Um but during that time I also just listened to a lot of songs and now, perhaps, I will share them with you, because that’s what good friends do. Yes?

This song’s a little bit hilarious and Bec, Nirvana and I saw the band perform at Peat’s Ridge. It was brilliance and amusement rolled into one little ball of fun. Also, Dan Kelly was on The Late Session on SBS, I don’t know whether anyone else watches that show … it’s really good though so you should.



And this one – California Dreaming – I listened to a hundred times or whatever today. Because it’s so applicable and all? We’re in the winter of the HSC, all the leaves are brown and the sky is grey, and I’m dreaming of the California of post-HSC life. J I am going to read SO MANY BOOKS and I will not have to analyse them. NOT ONE BIT.

 
And finally a bit of Tiddas because I was so shocked to find them on Youtube and they’re pretty brilliant. Yummy yummy harmonies. By the way, this music is the music of my childhood – when we went to Woodford Folk Festival or the Blues & Roots one in the Blue Mountains we’d listen to them. Absolutely gorgeous.


Alright. Bye then. (TO MODERN HISTORY STUDY – YIPEE!)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment